Thursday, November 20, 2008

TwiLiGht

I have been really excited for this movie to come out, but I wasn't really wanting to buy tickets in advance and I was good with waiting for a couple of weeks and letting it die down a little. That is, until my Dad called me Monday night and told me that he had special Premiere tickets for Thursday (tonight) and that we'd get to see it before it opened to the public...then I was EXCITED! My parents and Megan were unable to go because Meg had a soccer game, so we invited Jared and Jenny to go. Scott and Chelsey came and also brought a friend. I went in with average expectations knowing that I loved the book and my imagination was perfect for me...I LOVED THE MOVIE! This is one that I would go back and see again in the theatre! It far exceeded my expectations!!! The cast was great, and I even liked "Edward" better than I thought I would. This is a definite must see for all who are Twilight fans! I loved, loved, loved it! Thanks Dad for the awesome tickets! The only thing that would've made it better would've been if you and Mom could have been there!

9 comments:

Shaunee said...

I'm glad you could go! That is awesome. I feel the same way... I'm a little apprehensive to see it because I don't want the movie to ruin it. I'm glad to know you liked it. Maybe I will have to find some tickets this weekend!

Wonder Woman said...

Yay! I'm going tomorrow. I'm glad you liked it and that's AWESOME that you got to go early for free!!

Naoma said...

I am so glad to hear it was good! I am seeing it on monday with some girlfriends so our husbands wont make fun of it during the whole thing. So fun.

Banks Family said...

Glad you got to go, maybe we should go together, Brady wouldnt be caught dead at this show! Girls night out? I am glad you posted your goergeous photos you should be making good money for such good work!

Jenny said...

Ok- that photo is so cute of you and park, and crap of me! UhG! bUT THE MOVIE was SO fun- thanks so much for inviting us and for taking the awesome family photos- everyone is raving! yOU ARE the best LIzZ!e. I just love you. see in you in Palm Desert? ok then. bye .

Anonymous said...

I liked the movie too, although I wish they would have made it longer so they could have developed the story a little bit better. The cast was amazing. I really like Edward. He rocked that character.

Kiera said...

I completely agree...the movie was way better than I expected and I cant wait to see it again.

heather telford photography said...

I still need to go see this!! Cant wait!

Cathy said...

I'm so glad you liked it too. I also really enjoyed the movie and want to go see it again. Randy didn't come to see it with me so I think I'll take him next time.