Sunday, November 9, 2008

BaSkEtBaLL

I love this picture of Jackson! He has so much personality!

Jackson has been playing Jr. Jazz and he had his last basketball game last week. He has had so much fun learning how to play and got better with each game. It's been fun for me because growing up I loved basketball, in fact when I was 12 my goal was to start the women's NBA and be 6 feet tall, luckily we can change our goals, especially those that are impossible to reach (I'm pushing 5' 5"). I love watching him play sports...it's so fun, and brings back so many wonderful childhood memories!!!

Jackson got so much better each game!



GO TEAM!!!



Jacks, we're so proud of you!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Go Jackson go! That is great and I am sorry that you didn't grow to be 6ft. We love you just the way you are.

Shaunee said...

I SO want Zac to play basketball! It's in my blood and Cam's blood! Remember all those BYU games we used to go to?!? I miss those. Good job Jackson!

P.S. I love the Halloween post! Cute, cute pictures!

Wonder Woman said...

These are awesome photos! I'm glad that he had so much fun.

Kass Martin said...

What a little stud. He's a Jackson, that's for sure. Pure athlete!