Sunday, September 7, 2008

ReTuRnEd WiTh HoNoR

We have been so busy the last 2 weeks with our new school schedules, Parker's work schedule and getting ready for my brother David to get home from his mission. Thursday was the day that we had been looking forward to for weeks, and it finally came! He's home! We're all so proud of him for serving such an honorable mission, and it is so good to have our entire family back together! We went out to lunch after the airport, Saturday we went boating and then got together for dinner, and today (Sunday) we went to our regional stake conference together, had dinner, played horse shoes and monopoly, went on bike and vespa rides, and celebrated David's birthday. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family and to have also married into a wonderful family. "Family is life's greatest blessing!" Welcome home Dave! We're thrilled to have you home!

Waiting as patiently as we can!
Here he comes! Doesn't he look good?!
Elder Jackson!

Love you Dave!
Dad and Mom are ecstatic to have our family all together again
The boys measured to see who was taller, Dave and Scott
are about the same, but Matt is coming up fast.
Matt and David
Go Meg!!!
Welcome Home!
Our airport crew

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Every member of your family looks sublimely happy. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! Welcome home David! I can't believe he is home. Wow! Time flies. Give him lots of hugs from us

Shanna said...

ew watch out ladies of provo or I should say watch out Elder Jackson from these ladies of Provo. He is so handsome!

shannon said...

It's so fun to have missionaries come home! Hooray!
And PS that octopus looked NASTY! and I like seafood! So, kudos on the chewing. :)

The Andersons said...

oh my gosh i bet your sooo excited to have him home! i loved it when my brothers came home. you guys look so alike! nuts! and you sure are making me want to get into photography liz! your pictures are always GREAT!

Jamie said...

This is such a happy thing! Liz, your entire family is so gorgeous, it is so fun to see them all! Congrats!

Kass Martin said...

That's the best thing in the world. Having that family member back after all that time. I bet he's just thrilled to meet Ella and see how much your kids have changed. What a beautiful family. It's crazy to see everyone grown up. I guess that's the way it goes. I'm aging rapidly so let's hope others are getting older too. :D

Kiera said...

How fun for your family!!

The Red Crew said...

Holy COW! I can't believe he's home!I can't believe he's such a giant! What a neat experience; i definitely miss the little brother a lot more than the older one's (sorry Ry Guy and Daney!) And seeing David home makes me miss Tanner even more. How exciting that your entire family could be there.

La and Dev said...

Hi Liz! Lauren Here. I can't believe Dave is home!!! I swear he was just here at my 6 or 7th birthday party where he was the only boy and he was the beast and we were beauty. And he was teaching me to ride a bike because his training wheels were gone earlier than mine. Not only that, but he looks exactly (a little younger version) like your dad... Nuts! Your blog is so cute! Yay!

Banks Family said...

Dave is so cute. He is a great mix of your parents! Scott really looks so much like your dad. I bet you were loving it having him home. Got to spend whatever time you can with him.

Wilde Lady said...

It's so weird seeing all of your LITTLE brothers and sister all grown up! I'm so happy that you're all together again, fun times!