Saturday, September 20, 2008

FaLl FeStiVaL

Last night we went to the Fall Festival at Jackson's school. We all had such a great time. The kids played carnival games, got their hair done and spray painted, Chloe got her face painted with a butterfly, and Jackson got a dragon on his arm. They got balloon animals, candy, and prizes! It was such a fun family activity!!! When we got home Jackson said it was the best day of his life :) We got a sitter for the kids after and Parker and I went to a hypnotist show and then to seven twelve pizzeria. Scott, Chelsey, Matt, and Dave came over when we got home and we played games together! It was an awesome Friday night!!!

Little miss butterfly
They look so cute!
Rocker Jackson

5 comments:

Erin said...

I loved their painted faces!!! They were being so cute cute last night!!
-Erin

Cathy said...

They look so cute! I always want to get my face painted, but I think I'm way pass the appropiate age for that. But I think it would be fun!

Shaunee said...

Fun! What a fun weekend. I love them when they are packed full of fun stuff like that!

The Andersons said...

how fun!!! i can't wait to do all that stuff! followed by a date with the hubby!!!!

Anonymous said...

Fun stuff. I just love festivals. There's always delicious food, fun booths and of course painted faces.