Thursday, July 24, 2008

RoDeO

Chloe loved all the animals!!!


For family night Monday we went to the Spanish Fork Rodeo with all of my family. Parker had schedualed to work (even though he always has Monday's off) so we really missed him and appreciated his hard work and sacrifice. Matt also couldn't make it because he was at youth confrence. The kids were SO excited! This was their first rodeo and they didn't know what to expect. They LOVED all of the animals. We saw bareback riding, muttin' bustin', barrel raceing, bull riding, cow tying, a funny clown, and lots more. Jackson was asking if he could be a cowboy the whole time and Chloe just wanted to ride a horse. I enjoyed being with people I love and even though it was a late night, it was one to remember.

CoWbOy JaCkSoN
Ella was an angel baby
My darling Parents!
Megan and her friend Bailey
Megan hardly put Ella down

13 comments:

Kiera said...

That picture of Chloe is so cute! It should go in a frame.

Baguleys said...

You guys are always doing fun things and you get the best pics of your darling kids!!

Erin said...

Just adorable! Every single photo is precious. Liz... your kids are so cute and so photogenic! Oh my gosh, I love these!

Sheri said...

What a great idea, I bet Maddy and Dawson would love that. We would have to leave Dave home, he would just sneeze the entire night!Glad you had fun!

Anonymous said...

Those are darling pictures! What a fun night. I can't believe how big they are getting!

traskrocks said...

Liz, what a cute family you have. We love you guys so much and are lucky to call you our best friends. I love looking at your posts and seeing what a tight bond your family has. It is truely inspiring. We love you.

Anonymous said...

You look adorable in a cowboy hat. I love it. Peter and I had tickets to go to the Spanish Fork Rodeo for Monday, but we couldn't make it so I gave our tickets away. i'm bummed we missed it.

Cathy said...

You guys look so cute in hats! I love these pictures. Looks like you guys had tons of fun!

Banks Family said...

Gotta love the rodeo. We participated in Spanish Fork days as well, with the carnival. Glad you got to go!

Kass Martin said...

So fun. I love the cowboy hats. My mom took Dayne with her this year. He had the time of his life. I dressed him up in cowboy attire; hat, badge, holsters and guns. He thought it was the coolest thing ever. I wish I would have gone too.

j janell cf said...

LOVE that picture of chloe--you guys are so adorable. what a fun summer! loved seeing you at the blessing...

Jamie said...

LIZ!!! What an incredibly beautiful family! I'm SO happy to see you and to read a little about your life! I'd love to catch up! You look great!

Naoma said...

Liz Jackson... How the heck are you!! Hope you don't think I am a blog stalker but I found your Blog and just wanted to say hi! Your kids are ADORABLE by the way.