Tuesday, April 22, 2008

MaKiNg A WiSh...

The other day we were outside and Chloe found the best thing ever... little yellow flowers popping up all over our yard. Not only were there "beautiful" flowers, but there were also tiny umbrellas that you could blow all over our yard to make more beautiful flowers! What an amazing discovery for our little girl to make! From the minute she found our little flowers she began her quest to pick and blow as many flowers as she could possibly find. The few spontaneous moments that we were able to capture were awesome. She was being the cutest little thing ever!

Chloe is our little sweet heart. She always has a way of putting the biggest smiles on our faces. She loves it when Daddy tickles her and plays games with her. Her evergy is neverending and her laughter is musical. She truly is our little princess and we love her so much!

MaKing A WiSh....

Photobucket
Some of the 'Umbrellas' just didn't want to come off! Whatever will she do? She'll huff and she'll puff and she'll blow those umbrellas off!
Photobucket
This one was her's to keep because it was pretty!
Photobucket
A little later we went on a short walk and she found the coolest little swing and had to try it out.
Photobucket
I really was having way too much fun!
Photobucket
That night we had some friends over for games, strawberry/blackberry shortcake! It was far to good to take a picture of since it was gone in a matter or seconds! While the adults we're playing games the kids all got to go watch a movie in the little theater room. I'm not sure they could have fit anyone else on that couch!
Photobucket

10 comments:

Nicole said...

I can't believe how much your kids have grown, I babysat when there was only one at home! This is Nicole Keller (Erin's sister). I love your blog!

Kass Martin said...

Super fun. I love the pictures of her sweet face as she is exploring and learning about the flowers. So cute. Little Ella is getting so big. She is adorable Liz. I think your kids look so much alike. Happy birthday Parker. That chinese place looks yummy. The home made ice cream looks delicious. Hmmm, any post I missed? Oh yeah,I can't believe Matt is playing tennis at THS. I swear your siblings aren't that old. Scotty's married? Craziness. Good new posts. I have been out of it but I am back (hopefully) and ready to comment more as I check up on you.

Shanna said...

do you do photography if not you should great pics of your daughter you need to blow that up and put in a frame. It rwally looks perfessional. she is darling!

Kiera said...

Such cute pictures Liz! I love those umbrellas too. They're great for pictures. That blackberry/strawberry shortcake was so freakin' good. I cant believe that we didn't get a picture though...what with all of us photo enthusiasts. I guess we'll have to do it again and get a picture next time.

Wendy said...

HEY!! That was my SWING!! My yard made the blog!! WHOO HOO!!! JK -- what sweet angels they can be. I'm so glad that everyone can enjoy the fun swing when they go on their walks.

Sarah said...

Hey Liz, i got your blog off heathers. Your kids are so adorable. When you coming back to the soccer field!!

Erin said...

Hey Liz, this is Erin Ruffner. I came across your blog the other day and had to say hi because it has been FOREVER!!! I think I have run into your mom like once since highschool and that is the last I have heard of you...sad! Anyway, your family is darling. I can't believe we are old enough to have little ones! Your are sure cute. Hope you don't mind if I keep in touch now and then!

Erin said...

Hey Liz, this is Erin Ruffner. I came across your blog the other day and had to say hi because it has been FOREVER!!! I think I have run into your mom like once since highschool and that is the last I have heard of you...sad! Anyway, your family is darling. I can't believe we are old enough to have little ones! Your are sure cute. Hope you don't mind if I keep in touch now and then!

Wonder Woman said...

"The last time I freaked out/My head starts spinnin' 'round/I st st stuttered when you asked me what I'm thinkin' 'bout...I can't wait to see you again." Just heard it on the radio and totally thought of you and laughed. But I really can't wait to see you again! Not like a stalker or anything.... =o)

Kiera said...

Parker...you are an impostor! I hear YOU posted this blog you sneaky guy you! Just kidding!