Thursday, May 6, 2010

Jackson's soccer

I love watching my kids play sports! I look forward to each game even if it's cold and snowy. Maybe it's because sports have always been a huge part of my life, they have taught me about team work, winning humbly and loosing graciously, working hard to accomplish goals, being competitive while staying patient, listening and obeying coaches, and putting in lots of time practicing.
Jackson was amazing this year! He started out with only one touch on the ball and grew to be able to dribble all the way down the field. He had one game where he had a ton of shots on goal and one that only missed by inches. He excelled in the defensive and keeper positions. I loved watching Chloe and Ella cheer on their older brother. Now we are looking forward to coach pitch!!!





"Jumping" high five from the coach!

Matthew, Jacob, Oakland, and Jackson

0 comments: