Thursday, December 3, 2009

InDiANs

Complete silence is never a good thing at our house. Unless it's after 9 pm and I have a diet dr. pepper in one hand, and book in the other and my feet up on the couch. A couple of days before Thanksgiving I noticed the silence and started investigating all the rooms. I opened Chloe's door to find Ella sitting on Chloe's vanity chair while Chloe was inches from her face applying makeup. I had to laugh, it really wasn't a bad thing and I thought it was funny how still Ella was holding and how concentrated Chloe was.


"What are you doing girls?"

"We are Indian's Mom" Chloe replied.

"Wow, you make cute Indians. Why did you decide to be Indians today?"

"Because Thanksgiving is coming and the Pilgrims and Indians had a feast."


I have to say my girls made really cute Indians!!!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Naoma said...

Sooooooo adorable!! She did a great job on the make-up. Love when kids are being kids!

Kiera said...

CUTE!!!!

Wendy said...

That's dang cute, and way sweet!! Sounds like Chloe is paying attention to some details somewhere, huh!!!

Jenny said...

Liz- you are amazing! You look so great in all the photos on your blog. And your family pic is GREAT of everyone! How come I can't seem to get a good one of all my family members? You are so creative and cute and fun- and I just love you! I am truly thankful for such a wonderful sister- even if we weren't born that way! YOu are the best! MErry Christmas- see you in IDAHO!

Jenny said...

Liz you are so amazing! You look so good in all the photos on your blog! Your family pic on the blog is GREAT! How come I can't seem to get a good one of all my family? I am truly thankful for you in my life! I am so glad we are sisters- even if we weren't born that way! YOu are so positive and fun and I am a better person because of you! Thank you and Merry Christmas- see you in Idaho!